Teaching and Living in the Middle

A National Board Certified Middle Childhood Generalist Teacher . . . in the Middle of My Teaching Career . . . in the Middle of Life . . .
and Life in the Middle is a wonderful place to be!


Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mickelson Exxon/Mobil Teacher's Academy




 Friday, June 27, 2014

 Let the countdown begin!  I will be leaving for Jersey City on July 19th and returning on July 25th.  If the facebook posts from the participants of the other academies around the country are any indicator, I am headed for some amazing experiences!  I can hardly wait to share them with you.

     I have already received an email that I will be attending a Learning Center Web Seminar on July 16th.  I am also being asked to bring 2 lessons with me that incorporate Math that I will enhance through my experiences. I can tell we will not have a single moment of down time - just the way I like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment